- Comes with a 4CH wireless receiver module and a 4-key RF transmitter.
- Widely used to control light bar, lamp, fan, home appliances, machinery and equipment, roll gate, shutter curtain, etc.
- Control the relay by transmitter or learning button on the module, so that achieve hand-control and remote control.
- 4 channels in total, each one can learn or set respectively.
- Self-locking and jog g output, two modes can be shifted from one to another.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Color: Showing as picture
Input Voltage: 11-12.5V
VCC: Connect the power supply positive
GND: Connect the power supply negative
Operating Current: about 180mA(relay absorb state)
Static Operating Current: about 8mA(relay release state)
Module Type: 433MHz 4CH 12V learning wireless module(4 channels can learn separately)
Receiving Distance: between 15~100 meters (can go through the wall)
Working Mode: self-locking, jog g two kinds of work modules (each channel can be independently set to self-locking or jog)
Work Instructions: D5 (power indicator), D1-D4 (relay switch indicator), D6 (learning indicator)
Output Mode: normally opened (CK), common (COM), normally closed (CB)
(Note: normally closed and common in the normal state is connected, so that the output of the module is used as a switch; The switch is often used when the closed end is usually not used, only the normally open and common)
Receiver Module Size: approx. 6.5 x 5.6 x 2.2cm / 2.56 x 2.20 x 0.87inch
Weight: approx. 77g
1 x Receiver Module
1 x 4-Key Transmitter
- Power on first, press the learning button S1, immediately release, immediately press and hold S1 (faster), learning light D6 flashes once; and then release the S1 key; hold the remote control button which needs to learn, when learning instructions light flashes twice, it indicates that the first channel studies successfully.
- Other three channels to learn as the same way, CH2, CH3, CH4 respectively, corresponding to the keys S2, S3, S4.
Power off, press and hold S1-S4 any one learning button, then power on, when the learn indicator flashes 4 times, release button, finish elimination of the previous setting for module.
Self-locking & Jog g Function Conversion Instruction( without interlocking function)
Each channel is set independently, as the same way
- Jog g: power off, press and hold the learning button and then power on, learning indicator D6 flashes twice, release button, now successfully set as jog output.
- Self-locking: power off, press the learning button and then power on, learning indicator D6 flashes there times, release button, now successfully set as self-locking output.