Buck – Boost Module (Constant Voltage Constant Current LCD Version)
1. Product Highlights:
1.1 LCD input and output voltage, output current output power;
1.2. Input anti-reverse protection, reverse connection will not burn;
1.3. It can step up and step down, the output voltage can be adjusted freely from 0.5-30V, and the current limit of 0-4A can be adjusted arbitrarily;
1.4 output anti-intrusion, no additional anti-backflow diode is needed for battery charging;
1.5. The button controls the output on/off status, and you can set the power on or off by default;
1.6. The rising and falling chips are used as the main controller, the external 60V 75A MOS tube is used as the switch, and the dual 60V 5A SS56 Schottky rectification, 60V voltage value, is superior to the immature XL6009/LM2577 solution on the market (many devices have insufficient pressure values, MOS The pressure value of the tube and Schottky diode must be greater than the input plus input voltage value);
1.7. Small output ripple, LC filter;
1.8. With a heat sink, the transmitter module supports the isolation column.
Input voltage: 5.5-30V
Output voltage: 0.5-30V
Output current: stable operation in 3A for a long time, strengthening heat up to 4A
Output power: 35W natural heat dissipation, heat dissipation 50W
Voltage display resolution: 0.05V
Current display resolution: 0.005A
Conversion efficiency: about 88%
Soft start: Yes (load startup is very powerful, startup may fail)
Input reverse protection: yes
Output anti-intrusion: yes
Short circuit protection: yes
Working frequency: 180KHZ
Size: length * width * height 66 * 48 * 21 mm
Mounting hole: diameter 4mm
1. The module has IN / OUT, ON / OFF two buttons: IN / OUT button is used to switch the input voltage and output voltage display, long press to switch the output current output power display; ON / OFF button control output is ON or OFF, long press the setting The default output state of the power on is ON or OFF.
2.CC is the current setting potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the set current, when the load current reaches the set current, enter the constant current state, the CC constant current indicator (red) lights up; the right CV is the voltage setting The potentiometer, rotating clockwise, can increase the output voltage. The ON indicator is an output status indicator that is turned off when the output voltage is turned on.
How to use:
1. Used as a normal buck-boost module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the CV constant voltage device to make the output voltage reach the voltage you want.
(2) Measure the output short-circuit current with a 10A ammeter (directly connect the two test leads to the output), adjust the constant current constant current potentiometer, and make the output current reach the preset overcurrent protection value. (For example, the multimeter displays a current value of 2A. When using this module, the maximum current can only reach 2A. When the current reaches 2A, the red constant voltage constant current LED is on, otherwise the LED is off.)
Note: When used in this state, there will be a voltage drop of 0~0.2V due to the current sampling resistance at the output. At the same time, the input and output leads will produce a certain linear voltage drop, which is a normal phenomenon!
2. Used as a battery charger
Modules without constant current function cannot be used to charge the battery. Because the power of the battery and the voltage drop of the charger are too large, the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery. Therefore, the battery is charged with constant current at the beginning, when charging is constant. Automatically switch back to constant voltage charging when the degree is reached.
(1) Determine the float voltage and charge current of the rechargeable battery (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, the float voltage is 4.2V, and the maximum charge current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage positioner to make the output voltage reach the floating voltage. (If the 3.7V lithium battery is charged, please adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with a 10A ammeter (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), adjust the constant current potentiometer, and make the output current reach the predetermined charging current value;
(4) Connect the battery and charge it.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are as follows: input terminal power, output is not connected to battery load)
3. Used as LED constant current drive module
(1) Make sure you need to drive the LED operating current and maximum operating voltage;
(2) Under no load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage positioner to make the output voltage